Membership Option Page (Trading portfolio)
Please refer to the table below for the membership package.
You can roll down the page to see the description.
Before you subscribe, please take a moment in reading our refund terms
- 1 Month Subscription (Recurring):
- 3 Month Subscription (Recurring):
Please email us at email@example.com for any concerns.
Description of benefits
What is the Live Trade Room?
The Live Trade Room is chat room where Capital3x traders interact with their subscribers. Subscribers interact among themselves chatting about the markets, trade setups and basically be in the cos of other good traders. In the world of forex trading, there is nothing like more than one brain to pick on.
What is the Live Trade Sheet?
This is the live trade sheet where our trades are added as a separate row on grid. Each new forex trade is then emailed to all subscribers so that they can view the trades immediately. These are the same trades which are also communicated via the trade copier service for subscribers who are not able to be at the terminal all the time.
What is the Daily Analysis
The daily analysis package is where we share our charts and analysis to all our subs. Anywhere between 5 to 10 charts are sent which allows our subscribers to see the logic and rational behind the trades we take.
What is the Trade copier?
Trade copier allows you to take our trades without you having to worry about exits and entries. It is similar to a manged account. This is just an added benefit but should not be the main reason to be subscribed to us. Our belief is deeply rooted to help retail traders develop trading systems and abilities which they can use for the rest of their life. Trade copier can make you highly dependent on us. Consider this as a warning. It is our duty to warn you about ill effects of copier. It may make money and replicate our performance but you will never learn profitable trading if you only depend on the copier. Having said that the decision is yours and we make the choice available for those who need it. The Trade copier setup is emailed to subscribers of quarterly subs who request us. Once you take the quarterly subscription, please email us your request to set up the copier and we will email the setup instructions (Takes less than 5 mins to setup)
What is the Weekly analysis?
The weekly analysis is where we share detailed charts and weekly setups. This analysis post has upto 25 chart sent out on every sunday night preparing you for the week ahead.
What are the Bond market indicators?
Bond Market Indicators are Capital3x core indicators which are a derivation from bond market. Forex markets are primarily a result of yield differences between countries. Currently the only indicators avauilabe to help traders judge bond market trends are these indicators: Falcon and Gladiator
What has the past performance been?
assume your invested capital in July 2011 was 10,000 USD and you were trading a dollar for a pip, them performance has been detailed below. Obviously as you increase or decrease the leverage, the performance will vary but for the purpose of analysing the results, the following are the assumptions:
- Invested Capital = USD 10,000
- Leverage = 1pip is 1 usd and hence we are trading 0.1 lots on each trade
Growth of Equity Curve
An amount of USD 10,000 invested in July 2011 would be worth USD 34,616. The cumulative return on Invested Capital (USD 10000) is 246 % over a period of 18 months.
The cumulative return of Invested Capital has risen from 10% in the first month of operation (July 2011) to 246% in Dec 2012. Thus had you invested USD 10,000 and using an extremely low leverage (0.1 lots for each 1 pip) the account would have cumulative grown to 246%.
Please read the performance notes here
Now those who are keen to further explore all the detailed tradesheet, you can have a look under the hood with these links dating back to Sept 2011. As promised, good or bad, its all there.
- Performance for April 2013: MT4 Statements and Myfxbook link April 14, 2013
- Performance for April 2013: +96 pips: 9th consecutive weeks of positive pips April 6, 2013
- Performance for March 2013: +1510 pips, 67% success - Myfxbook link March 30, 2013
- Performance till 23 March 2013: +1420 pips, 67% success - Myfxbook link March 23, 2013
- Performance for March 2013: Full throttle +880 pips, 71% success - Myfxbook link March 16, 2013
- Performance for Feb 2013: Back with a bang March 2, 2013
- Performance for Feb 2013: Best ever weekly performance February 22, 2013
- Performance for Feb 2013: Back strongly February 17, 2013
- Performance for Feb 2013 February 10, 2013
- Performance for Jan 2013 February 4, 2013
- Performance for Jan 2013 January 20, 2013
- Performance for January 2013 January 12, 2013
- Performance Review of Year 2012: Cumulative pips 24,616 pips in 18 months January 5, 2013
- Performance for Dec 2012 December 23, 2012
- Performance for week of 16 Dec 2012 December 16, 2012
- Performance for week of 9 Dec 2012 December 9, 2012
- Performance for Month Nov December 2, 2012
- Performance till week of 24 Nov 2012: Hope never dies November 24, 2012
- Performance for week of 16 Nov 2012: Good turns bad November 16, 2012
- Performance for week of 10 Nov 2012: Rising Profits +335 pips November 10, 2012
- Performance for week for Oct 2012 November 3, 2012
- Performance for week of 27 Oct 2012 October 27, 2012
- Performance for week of 20 Oct 2012: Road less travelled October 20, 2012
- Performance for 13 Oct 2012 October 13, 2012
- Performance for Sept 2012: Not a black box September 29, 2012
- Performance till 22 Sept 2012 September 22, 2012
- Performance till 15 Sept 2012 (Trade Copier results +320 pips) September 15, 2012
- Performance for week 7 Sept 2012 (MT4 statements included) September 7, 2012
- Performance for Aug 2012: All is well and big news August 31, 2012
- Performance week of 17 Aug 2012: +590 pips August 17, 2012
- Performance for week of 11 Aug 2012: Steady and sure August 11, 2012
- Performance for July 2012: A dip in success rate August 3, 2012
- Performance for week of 28 July 2012 July 29, 2012
- Performance 14 July 2012: Well into the pips +924 pips and 50 ES handles July 14, 2012
- Performance 7 July 2012: Getting started July 7, 2012
- Capital3x portfolio Performance for June 2012 June 29, 2012
- Performance for week 22 June 2012: Hard work pays off June 23, 2012
- Performance for week 16 June 2012: Are we clear of sucker zone? June 16, 2012
- Performance for Week 9 June 2012 June 9, 2012
- Performance for Month of May (Updated with Pair Wise Analysis) June 3, 2012
- Performance for Week of 25 May 2012 May 25, 2012
- Performance for Week of 18 May 2012 May 18, 2012
- Performance for week of 12 May 2012 (Updated) May 12, 2012
- Performance May 1st week: 18 Trading calls and 15 hit targets May 4, 2012
- Performance week of 28 April 2012: Have the bears lost the battle? April 28, 2012
- Performance week of 20 April 2012: Capital3x FX Portfolio April 20, 2012
- Performance week of 14 April 2012: Capital3x FX Portfolio April 14, 2012
- Performance of week of April 6: Good start to April April 6, 2012
- Performance for March 2012: C3X Portfolio details and pair wise pip analysis March 31, 2012
- Performance for March till week of 24 March: +1827 pips March 24, 2012
- Performance Week 16 March 2012: +1404 pips March 16, 2012
- Performance Week of 9 March 2012: Getting on the right Side of the market March 9, 2012
- Performance for Month of Februaury: +1844 pips March 2, 2012
- Performance week 25 Feb 2012: +1522 pips February 25, 2012
- Performance Week 18 Feb 2012: + 879 pips February 18, 2012
- Performance week Feb 10: From red to black +536 pips February 10, 2012
- Performance for the last 3 days February 10, 2012
- January 2012 Performance Sheet from Capital3x February 4, 2012
- Performance Week 27 Jan 2012: +1341 pips January 27, 2012
- Capital3x FX portfolio performance for Week of 21 Jan 2012 January 21, 2012
- Performance for Week 13 Jan 2012: +1064 pips with 94% success ratio January 13, 2012
- Performance for Week 6 Jan 2012 January 7, 2012
- Performance Dec 23 week: + 1901 pips , 87% success ratio December 23, 2011
- December 17 week Performance: 1,180 pips success ratio 82% December 17, 2011
- Performance Dec second week December 11, 2011
- Performance: Full Month of November December 2, 2011
- Performance: Week of Nov 26 November 26, 2011
- Performance for November: 84% success rate with +2000 pips November 19, 2011
- Nov Performance Sheet November 12, 2011
- Performance Week of November 5 November 5, 2011
- Performance for Month of October November 5, 2011
- Performance Oct 29 Week: What a week! (Updated) October 29, 2011
- Performance Oct 22 week: Tough Week that ended well October 22, 2011
- Performance October 15 (Updated) October 15, 2011
- Performance October 8 October 8, 2011
- Performance: The month of September October 1, 2011
- Performance: September 24 week September 24, 2011
- September Performance upto September 17 week September 17, 2011
- 9 September cheat sheet: +1287 pips September 9, 2011
- September Performance cheat sheet September 8, 2011
- Performance is paramount: Everything else is incidental! September 7, 2011
- August Performance Cheat Sheet: +1408 pips of profit September 1, 2011
- Trades hitting targets with more than 200 pips in profit redeemed and all trades in profit August 25, 2011
- Morgan Stanley has netted us 27% return in Aug 2011 August 25, 2011
- July 2011 Perfomance August 21, 2011
Your full premium access entitles you to the following:
- Access to forex and futures live trading sheet. The peformance of our portfolio is shared at the end of this post
- Access to Trade Copier (additional benefits at a fee)
- Live Trade Room operational from 7 am London time to mid New York session.
- Daily analysis and charts (5-10 charts and analysis) covering bonds, forex, and equities
- Daily Bond Auction schedule calendar
- Daily speaker schedule calendar
- Weekly charts and analysis (25 charts with detailed notes and setups) sent every sunday
- Industry first forex market indicators which work on formula from the bond market making it to be the most innovative indicators. The indicators are available for EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, and ES SPX Emini. More pairs will be added free to those who subscribe.
Please note that sometimes, the registration mail after the subscription procedure, ends up in your spam folder. Make sure you have checked the spam folder for your login procedure once payment is processed if you do not find the email in your inbox. In case of any query at any point of time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer in 6-8 hours.
If you are already a member you can then login HERE