The following notes should be noted when you look at the performance:
- The performance is based on all the trades that are provided in the Live trade sheet. The performance can vary if you are not able to take all the trades at the ER range suggested.
- Trades are sent over an 18 hour duration time between early Australia to NY afternoon.
- Each trade has a Entry Price Range 1 (ER1) and Entry Price Range 2(ER2) and hence subscribers can executed the trade once the price moves into this tight 20 pip range.
- Each trade has a stop which is an exact level at which subscribers will be expected to close their trades. Stops are normally tight as C3X traders are actually trading their own fund based on these signals.
- Each trade has a Target Price Range 1 (TR1) and Target Price Range 2(TR2). Subscribers are requested to close their trades once the pair reaches any level in this range (including the TR1 and TR2 levels).
- C3X traders do not update their status column of the trade sheet on a live basis as this is not a trade copier service. Subscribers need to take their own calls once the pair reaches the Entry range and the Target range.
- C3X traders on a regular basis update their live trading room with trade updates and status. Even then there are about 3-4 trades which on a monthly basis may differ between brokers. For example broker-1 may have a low for EURUSD at 1.3001 while broker-2 may have it at 1.3006. C3X portfolio may have their stop at 1.3003 for Long EURUSD trade. Give such differences; C3X will be giving the actual proof of their brokers’ levels in case of discrepancies. Because C3X trades their own FX portfolio, such discrepancies are rare.
- While Performance is indicative and while C3X has done extremely well over the last eight months C3X should be looked at as an opportunity to learn FX trading based on intermarket analysis which is a highly accurate but niche class of trading.
- C3X is a unique FX service which not only help you with your trend analysis but also help you with all logic and rational behind their trades in the FX portfolio. There is no parallel for such a service.
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.